Monday 15 September 2014

Created, The Destroyer by Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir

This is the story of Remo, a well respected cop who has been framed for a murder he didn't commit and now finds himself on the electric chair. Given a chance of survival by a mysterious monk with a hooked hand, he is now an invisible assassin for a company that does not exist.

This was originally written over 40 years ago and it has stood the test of time well. Now being republished for a new generation of readers, I was asked to read and review it. I thoroughly enjoyed this, it was a great romp with a subtle sense of humour running through it. The story belted along at a nice pace, and the characters were solid. I understand there are many many more books in this series, so I had better get reading! I recommend this for fans of thrillers with a vein of humour running through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment