Monday 12 December 2011

Something a little different, WistfulSkimmies Book Reviews has won a coveted award!!

What a lovely surprise I had today! The talented Sue Palmer of www.suepalmersbookreviews.blogspot.com has given me the award of The Versatile Blogger. I was so shocked, I was speechless! I had a whole speech planned but I want you to read my reviews, not turn you off in droves so I binned it and saved you all the torture!

The tradition for receiving an this award is to:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link them back to your blog ( Sue, among many other things, you are a true star)

2. Share seven things about yourself ( not entirely sure if I have seven things to share)

3. Pass this award on to 5 other recently discovered blogs and inform them of the honour.

Seven things about me:-

1. I always wanted to work for the UN

2. I once had a steamy affair with Sean Bean

3. I won Masterchef on no less than 4 occasions

4. I am related (albeit distantly) to the Dalai Lama

5. I am constantly being mistaken for Gwyneth Paltrow

6. My next challenge is to try for X-Factor

7. I am due back at the psychiatric hospital in a couple of hours!

I have talked your ears off enough now so onto the people who are just as deserving of this award......

1. Annarita's Readers Corner

2. Confessions of a Call Centre Gal

3. Mel Comley, Author

4. Vixie's Stories

5. Cath 'n' Kindle Book Reviews





















No comments:

Post a Comment