Saturday 11 January 2014

Hell's Door by Sandy DeLuca

This is the story of Lacey and John. They are police partners tasked with the capture of a killer indiscriminately killing prostitutes, beheading and mutilating the bodies, and calling himself Gabriel. Lacey and John think it is local female pimp Ramsay, who owns the Hell's Door nightclub, a den of sheer depravity. Unknown to them though, there is far more to this case than initially thought...

This was a fast paced, smack you in the mouth serial killer thriller. I was onto a winner straight away as it is in my favourite genre. I read it in two sitting as it sucked me in totally. The characters were so easy to warm to, and I felt for John when his backstory was revealed. The twist at the end was as shocking as it was unexpected. This is the 2nd book I have read from this author, and I shall be on the lookout for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment