Monday 17 September 2012

Third Sight by Ian Woodhead

This is the story of Adrian. Unbeknownst to himself, a demon has targeted him and designated him to be a 'watcher'. Everyone Adrian knows and loves will be killed in ever more horrific ways. Soon everything Adrian thinks he know will be turned upside down and the fight for everyone and everything he knows and loves will take an epic turn. Can Adrian stop the demon or are his friends and family doomed?

Where do I start with this? I am worried my review won't do the book justice. First off, I will say there are a few typo's and formatting errors but I am not reviewing them, just the story, and they were not bad enough to spoil my enjoyment of the story. The story belted along and was all out action. At times quite gruesome action at that, not one for weak stomachs! Adrian's descent into almost madness as he tried to work out what was happening to him and what was real and what wasn't was a roller-coaster ride. It enjoyed every minute of this & it was so good I even dreamt about it! I recommend this totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment