Monday 29 August 2011

Confessions of a Call Center Gal - Lisa Lim

I loved this. Hysterically funny, laugh out loud funny even. I could not put it down. It was also spot on in it's depiction of life in a call centre. Noone likes doing the job but someone has to right?

I loved the characters. Some of the names were amazing. The author has a keen eye for satire! I also like the backdrop of the 'will they, won't they' relationship of Mika and Maddy. it was there quietly simmering in the background with all the hilarity going on in the forefront.

I hope the author writes more as I thoroughly anjoyed this and I am sorry it has come to an end!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim, for reading and reviewing. I really appreciate it and I'm so glad you enjoyed it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete