Thursday 25 August 2011

Fourteen Days Later by Sibel Hodge


I'm really not sure where to start with this. I thought it was absolutely wonderful! Helen has decided to take up the challenge of trying a new thing every day for two weeks after being let down by her boyfriend. Along the way she learns new things about herself and finds love is sometimes nearer to home than you think.

I found it very very funny. I was laughing out loud in places and my partner was giving me some very odd looks. I so identified with Helen. I loved her clumsy disaster prone nature (very like myself!) it made her very endearing and lovable.

All in all another good one from this author. I am now off to read the sequel!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Thank you. Love Sibel Hodge. Everything she writes is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sibel, I love the idea for the book - doing a different thing every day. And yes, you've made me laugh out loud, too. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all your kind comments x

    ReplyDelete