Monday 8 August 2011

Rogue Agent by Sean Sweeney

This is a story about a terrorist bent on destroying the 2012 Olympic Games and the CIA agent sent to aid MI5 in stopping him.

From it's explosive (literally!) start this story showed great promise. By halfway through the death count was high and I was gripped. Well to be honest I was gripped from the first chapter but you know what I mean! Once again Sean took us on a roller coaster ride of madness. Having read Model Agent I knew what to expect and I wasn't disappointed. It was like stepping into a pair of comfy slippers, getting into Jaclyn's head again. From beginning to end the pace did not let up, and the ending was satisfying and slightly humorous, providing a good in joke for us Brits out there!

I totally and utterly recommend this one, you won't be disappointed and I cannot wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment