Monday 8 August 2011

Past Imperfect by J M Cornwell

This is a story of a woman nearly killed in a car accident, trying to rebuild her life. She is caught in a love triangle. Does she go for the man she loved and lost before her accident or the brooding handyman who helped her rebuild her cabin home?

I was lucky enough to receive a complimentary copy of this book in order to review it. I enjoyed this. It was a lovely romance. There was just enough twists and turns to keep it going. I identified with the characters and they seemed very real to me.

Sadly I had to drop a star as about halfway throught there were some serious formatting issues. Lines ending in the middle of sentences and words even sometimes. That said though it did not detract from my enjoyment of the story and I would love to read more by this author.

*UPDATE* I have received a new copy of the file and reread and thoroughly enjoyed the book. I am happy to adjust my rating as I now realise the copy wasn't the authors original upload. My apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment