Monday 8 August 2011

Right Side Talking by Bonnie Rozanski

This is a book about Anna, a young girl with severe epilepsy. Her only chance to stop the seizures is to cut the link between the two halves of her brain. The left side has no recollection of unfamiliar faces but the right side does but cannot speak. What happens therefore when she witnesses a murder?

I was lucky enough to receive a complimentary copy of this book in order to review it. It was a very well thought out and intriguing thriller. The pace didnt let up for a second and from the beginning to the ending in the court room I was gripped. There were a fair few twists and turns and I found myself rooting solidly for Anna, hoping that she would be able to make sense of her new world and bring the killer to justice.

I would be happy to read more of this authors work as this had me from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment