Monday 8 August 2011

Viper Trail by Simon Gould

This is the sequel to Playing the Game, and while it could be read on its own I would recommend that you read its predecessor as several characters are revisited and some of the key points make much more sense having read the first story beforehand.

In this one we are treated to non-stop action from the word go. We are also introduced to not one but TWO serial killers plus an old 'friend' from the first book. I loved it, I was gripped from the first page and could not put the book down at all! It was great revisiting old characters and learning more about them. Some of them in flashbacks, which happened quite a lot but we were always informed as to which point in time we were in so it never became confusing. There were plenty of twists and turns to keep even the greatest cynic occupied! I thought I was onto something at one point when I realised all too soon I was on completely the wrong track!

I totally recommend this one and encourage everyone to give it a go. I can't wait for part 3 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment